Pet Express Cafe'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it safe for cats to get "high" on catnip?

Go down

Is it safe for cats to get "high" on catnip? Empty Is it safe for cats to get "high" on catnip?

Post by Admin Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:02 pm

Here's one of the real advantages of being feline. You can get, like, totally, totally high, and it's...um...cool, cat. Totally fur out!

It's totally safe for cats to have...it doesn't 'fry their brain' or make them 'dillusional' or anything like that.

It's not as if cats drive, have to show up for work or are faced with huge personal decisions, such as how to invest their 401K. Mostly, cats have to decide if they'd rather nap in the chair or on the couch, or play with the mousie toy or the little ball. And if those decisions must wait awhile, well, what difference does it make? Laughing

In short: Let your cat have all the Meowie-Zowie he wants. The fresher the better, so keep some growing in a protected place--protected from your cat that is- and snip off bits to slip into cat toys or rub on the cat tree. bounce
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 23
michelle : I love animals, landscaping and koi ponds, camping, the outdoors, weight lifting, dancing, reading, photography, and my church. I have always had a strong passion and desire to some how provide care to animals in a unique way. ( I can't bring home anymore animals) so I would love to open up an all natural and unique pet n' us store someday. I pray someday I will succeed at my goal.
Registration date : 2007-12-13

https://petexpresscafe.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down