Pet Express Cafe'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISSING!

Go down

MISSING! Empty MISSING!

Post by Admin Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:39 pm

I have just recently lost one of my Basset Hounds. 'Goober' has been missing since March 6,2008. It has been almost 3 weeks now. 'Buster' is completely lost without him...and so are we. We miss him so much. We don't know if someone has stolen him or if he is even dead or alive. I have posted his picture and alerted the surrounding Humane Societys and even put him on the radio and ads online with Petfinder.com. We are losing hope but we pray every single day that he will come home. Crying or Very sad

If you have ever seen the movie "Where The Red Fern Grows", 'Buster' is just like that poor dog. He has been moping and will not leave the house. He will not eat. We wish that he could talk and tell us what happened to 'Goober' but only God knows.

Pray for us that 'Goober' will make his way back home and if someone has taken him, we need to pray for them also. And pray that they are taking care of him and not abusing him. It turns my stomach just thinking of the possibilities of what could have happened to him.

We miss you 'Goober'.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 23
michelle : I love animals, landscaping and koi ponds, camping, the outdoors, weight lifting, dancing, reading, photography, and my church. I have always had a strong passion and desire to some how provide care to animals in a unique way. ( I can't bring home anymore animals) so I would love to open up an all natural and unique pet n' us store someday. I pray someday I will succeed at my goal.
Registration date : 2007-12-13

https://petexpresscafe.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum