Pet Express Cafe'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonjour de la France !!

2 posters

Go down

Bonjour de la France !! Empty Bonjour de la France !!

Post by Audrey Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:36 pm

Hello,

Je suis française, moi j'aime les animaux car c'est ma passion depuis toute petite sinon j'ai 15 ans et j'habite près de Paris.
et je ne parle pas très bien l'anglais.

A bientôt ^^

Audrey

Number of posts : 1
michelle : I love animals, landscaping and koi ponds, camping, the outdoors, weight lifting, dancing, reading, photography, and my church.
I have always had a strong passion and desire to some how provide care to animals in a unique way. ( I can't bring home anymore animals) so I would love to open up an all natural and unique pet n' us store someday. I pray someday I will succeed at my goal.
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Bonjour de la France !! Empty Welcome!

Post by Admin Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:16 pm

Audrey,
It's very nice to meet you and thank you so much for visiting Pet Express Cafe'! Very Happy
I hope to hear from you again soon! This is a new forum so please tell your friends and family to come share the love of pets with us! I also have a few pet blogs if you'd like to see them. The links are in my signature below.

Please forgive me if you're having translation problems, I am currently working on them on my end.

God bless and welcome to Pet Express Cafe'!

Talk to you soon,
Michelle; Admin.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 23
michelle : I love animals, landscaping and koi ponds, camping, the outdoors, weight lifting, dancing, reading, photography, and my church. I have always had a strong passion and desire to some how provide care to animals in a unique way. ( I can't bring home anymore animals) so I would love to open up an all natural and unique pet n' us store someday. I pray someday I will succeed at my goal.
Registration date : 2007-12-13

https://petexpresscafe.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Bonjour de la France !! Empty translation of Audrey from France for other readers

Post by Admin Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:36 pm

Audrey wrote:Hello,

Je suis française, moi j'aime les animaux car c'est ma passion depuis toute petite sinon j'ai 15 ans et j'habite près de Paris.
et je ne parle pas très bien l'anglais.

A bientôt ^^

Hello, I am French, I love animals because it is my passion since any small if not I 15 years and I live near Paris. and I do not speak English very well. At soon^^
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 23
michelle : I love animals, landscaping and koi ponds, camping, the outdoors, weight lifting, dancing, reading, photography, and my church. I have always had a strong passion and desire to some how provide care to animals in a unique way. ( I can't bring home anymore animals) so I would love to open up an all natural and unique pet n' us store someday. I pray someday I will succeed at my goal.
Registration date : 2007-12-13

https://petexpresscafe.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Bonjour de la France !! Empty Re: Bonjour de la France !!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum